Dance Lessons in Havana
JOIN ESTILO CUBANO FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE IN CUBA IN NOVEMBER 2018!
Travel to Havana and experience the adventurous, sultry and heart-thumping Cuba! Even more so, you get to meet professional dance instructors, only the crème of the crop, and learn how to salsa with them!
Come and be seduced by Cuba, a country exploding with fascinating history, culture, architecture and of course, music & dance. Music is the island’s lifeline – a form of expression that flows freely from dusk until dawn – and salsa lovers will be hypnotised by the catchy beats that perpetually fill the air.
Spend your day’s salsa dancing, exploring quaint alleyways, admiring the rich colonial architecture and, most importantly, learning to keep up with the island’s rhythm of life: dance fast, live slow.
Beginners, intermediate and advanced dancers are all welcome! The one-hour dance classes are given by professional dance instructors and each student is partnered with an expert dancer.
A trip to Havana with Estilo Cubano offers the extraordinary opportunity to explore and interact with the heart and soul of a country that walks to its own beat and dances to its own rhythm. Cuba is waiting for you!
Departing JHB: 08 November 2018 – Returning HAV: 20 November 2018
- Return Flights (JHB /HAV /JHB)
- Transfers in & out
- 10 nights Home stay accommodation in Old Havana including breakfast
- 3 hours daily x 5 days of Group Dance instruction (Salsa, Rueda, Rumba, Son, Regueton, Ladies & Men Styling, Bachata)
- Salsa-certificate for successful participation in the course
- Bilingual Tour Leader
Double: From R 29, 250 per person
Single: From R 32, 800 per person
* Please note there is no deadline to book (flight and accommodation are subject to availability), therefore the earlier you sign up, the better deal you can get!!