Dance Lessons in Havana
LEARN TO DANCE SALSA IN HAVANA with ESTILO CUBANO
For over four years, Estilo Cubano has been enchanting students of all levels of proficiency (from absolute beginner to experienced dancers) with this genuine dance vacation where you can feel and enjoy music from dusk to dawn.
If you missed the trip on 2018, don’t miss this one! Time goes by very quickly, so sign up today! Guided by Estilo Cubano, you will enjoy the hidden gems that only locals know in the beautiful and exotic island of Cuba.
Picture this: start your day with energetic dancing classes where each student partners with a professional dancer; then explore picturesque alleys and admire rich colonial architecture; have a delightful dinner and signature drinks while listening to live traditional Cuban music at one of the many charming restaurants; finish the night going out to a club to practice your freshly learnt moves and enjoy more live music by the best Cuban bands… have some sleep and get ready for the next day!
People who have made this trip with us in previous years describe it as a life changing experience. Don’t you deserve something like this? Wait no more, sign up today!
The Package Includes:
Departing JHB: 19 October – Returning HAV: 28 October 2019
– Return flights (JHB/HAV/JHB)
– Transfers in & out
– Home stay accommodation in Old Havana including breakfast
– 3 hours daily x 5 days group dance lessons (Salsa, Rueda, Rumba, Son, Reggaeton, Bachata, Ladies & Men Styling)
– Certificate of successful participation in the course
– Bilingual tour leader
Prices: to be released soon, stay tuned.
Why to sign up for a group trip to Havana with Estilo Cubano?
– Our staff members are bilingual Spanish native speakers. Therefore, we not only understand the language, but also the culture. Plus we have vast experience after many visits to Cuba.
– We think of every detail from the moment you board the plane until you safely come back home. While our itinerary is packed with dancing, you still have free time to explore on your own.
– Estilo Cubano knows first-hand the best places to hang out, the most exciting events and the top Cuban bands.
– Things in Cuba change constantly, but our staff is always on top of things connecting all the time with Cuban providers so everything runs smoothly for you.
– Best value for your money. You are in the island for a brief period, so we ensure you experience the authentic Cuban culture. Our programme includes activities that if purchased separately would be prohibitive.
Cuba is waiting for you!
To book your trip today contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 079 872 3319