If you still haven’t signed up – what are you waiting for? Join us and experience a life changing, once-in-a-lifetime holiday!
As airfares are increasing and accommodation in Old Havana is getting booked up fast, book now to guarantee an affordable package price.
Explore tourist sights and places undiscovered by mainstream tourists with a bilingual tour leader.
Our program will take you to every single corner of Havana. From the best restaurants, concert venues, and cabaret shows to museums and diverse cultural activities. Furthermore, you’ll have the opportunity to discover areas surrounding Havana in our optional day trips program.
Experience and learn about the true culture of Havana during your stay at a local’s houses.
Learn Salsa with a professional partner at the best Salsa dance school in Havana. No experience is necessary as classes are divided into beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
Discover the best of Cuba’s music and dance scene at Havana’s biggest Salsa festival, “Baila en Cuba” held every year all-night dancing guaranteed!
Turkish Airlines is offering a FREE tour of Istanbul during the layover.
JHB to HAV:
- A city tour to visit several historical sites – Hagia Sofia, Basilica, and more.
- Meals at a 5-star restaurant (breakfast, lunch, or supper depending on the time)
- Museum fees
- English speaking guide
- Free time
HAV to JHB
- 5-star accommodation to freshen up on your return leg
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfers to and from the hotel
Departing JHB / HAV on 10 Nov –
Returning HAV / JHB on 21 Nov 2017
- Return Flights (JHB /HAV /JHB)
- Transfers in & out
- 9 nights Home-stay accommodation in Old Havana, including breakfast
- 3 hours daily x 5 days of Group Dance instruction with some of the best dance instructors in Havana
- Salsa-certificate for successful participation in the course
- Bilingual Tour Leader